Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fully Funded!!!

    I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone of my supporters that made this adventure possible. It's not the easiest thing to keep in contact with everyone from down here but I am SO thankful for anyone who has helped me to get to where I am now. God has being working in me and changing my life in ways I never could have imagined. This week two great things happened. First I was able to pay off the entirety of my school tuition (thank God). After that my outreach team had our first official meeting where we discussed possible cities, places to stay, and cost. After hearing the approximate cost I went to my computer to check how much money I had left over after paying the school... It was just above the approximate cost of the outreach! Thank God and thank you all who have paved the way for me to be here. I can't wait to see you all when I return.

1 comment:

  1. Nic, Great to hear of God's faithfulness to you being demonstrated through His people.

    ReplyDelete